We are no ordinary company, and our people are no ordinary members of staff – they are the foundation upon which every aspect of our proactive culture and our industry-leading expertise is built and thrives.
Our people come from all over Europe, with a deep knowledge, a broad diversity in education and a professional background. Our people are challenged to do their very best at all levels in the organisation. Our people are encouraged to constantly develop their skills through ongoing training.
Would you like to become one of our people?
We attract people who already are professional experts and who would like to further develop their skills and share their experience with other professionals both within Proact and with our customers. In parallel we attract those who will become tomorrow’s stars and mentor them through our well proven trainee programme.
Our success in the market means that we are constantly growing and are always looking for new members of the Proact team across all areas of our business. If you consistently demonstrate the following qualities, then you could have what it takes to become a member of the Proact team:
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Provide solutions
- Aspirational – set extraordinary expectations and goals
- Deliver on commitments
- Go above-and-beyond / the extra mile
Our employees have helped make Proact the best in the industry, and in return we proactively invest in our people to help make them the best they can be.
- Excellent remuneration packages
- Additional employee benefits, such as pension and health care
- An exciting rewards and incentive scheme directly linked to our proactive culture
- A robust annual appraisal process
- Tailored training and development plans
- Real opportunities for progression
If you feel that you have what it takes to work for an industry-leading, proactive organisation, then send your CV and a covering letter detailing your proactive qualities to HR email address for each country