Delivering a complex infrastructure platform just got simpler thanks to three of the industry leading vendors – VMware, Cisco and NetApp. Together they represent best in class technology for compute, hypervisor, network and storage – the core stack of any infrastructure platform – and these technologies are converging in an effort to simplify the delivery of IT services.
FlexPod is a pretested datacentre solution built on a flexible, scalable, shared infrastructure. All components are integrated and standardised to help you eliminate the guesswork and achieve timely, repeatable, consistent deployments.
Proact’s FlexPod as a Service (FPaaS) is a unique Private Cloud Service. It is the only FlexPod service that delivers you –
- A “pay as you use”, monthly model without paying over the odds (like leasing/finance agreements)
- We own the asset, not you, so it is our problem to maintain and refresh it
- Design, planning and implementation by Proact’s expert consultants
- A choice of 24x7 service options from support to fully managed by Proact
- You can flex up or down - matching changes in your business
Proact FlexPod as a Service (FPaaS) provides organisations with an on premise FlexPod platform charged as a service, the aim being to align IT spend with consumption of IT resources. Allocated server, network and storage capacity is charged on a monthly basis, as used.
Talk to us about how we can transform the way you acquire deliver IT infrastructure.
Visit our dedicated Flexpod website: www.flexpod.co.uk