Good growth, positive development in result and strong cash flow
April - June 2020
- Revenues increased by 22 percent to SEK 987 (806) million.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 53 percent and amounted to SEK 56.3 (36.7) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 5.7 (4.6) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 40.1 (22.3) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 31.3 (12.8) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 3.42 (1.40).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 77 (96) million were concluded, a decrease by 20 percent.
- New services were launched in Proact's cloud services including Wide Area Network as-a-Service (WANaaS) and Service Management for Public Cloud.
January - June 2020
- Revenues increased by 7 percent to SEK 1,830 (1,716) million.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 24 percent and amounted to SEK 98.9 (79.9) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 5.4 (4.7) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 73.5 (49.0) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 57.1 (34.4) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 6.27 (3.74).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 128 (157) million were concluded, a decrease by 18 percent.
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via na online conference today, Wednesday 15 July 2020 at 14:00-15:00.
Link to the event
Dial-in number: +46 8 505 323 36 Sweden, Stockholm (Toll)
Conference ID: 205 189 732#
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Hasselberg, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, +46 722 13 55 56, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonas Persson, CFO & IR, Proact IT Group AB, +46 733 56 66 90, email@example.com
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu