Strong development in profitability driven by higher gross margin
July - September 2021
- Revenues decreased by 1 percent to SEK 810 (821) million.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 11 percent and amounted to SEK 59.8 (54.1) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 7.4 (6.6) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 49.6 (43.4) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 37.4 (35.1) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 1.36 (1.28).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 75 (61) million were contracted, an increase by 23 percent.
January - September 2021
- Revenues decreased by 3 percent to SEK 2,583 (2,651) million.
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 4 percent and amounted to SEK 147.5 (153.0) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 5.7 (5.8) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 114.5 (116.9) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 86.2 (92.2) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 3.14 (3.37).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 225 (189) million were contracted, an increase by 19 percent.
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today, Thursday 21 October 2021 at 10:00 - 11:00 CET.
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 21-10-2021 08:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Hasselberg, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, +46 722 13 55 56, email@example.com
Linda Höljö, CFO and IR, Proact IT Group AB, +46 72 507 40 85, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe’s leading specialist in data and information management with focus on cloud services and data centre solutions. We help our customers to store, connect, protect, secure and drive value through their data whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed thousands of successful projects around the world, have more than 4,000 customers and currently manage hundreds of petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu