Continued positive development of revenues and profits
The fourth quarter in brief
- Revenues increased by 8% to SEK 967 (892) million. Growth in local currencies was 5%. Change in accounting principles has affected revenues for the quarter negatively by SEK 43 million.
- EBITA increased by 8% and amounted to SEK 57.7 (53.5) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 7% to SEK 50.3 (47.2) million.
- Profit after tax increased by 9% to SEK 39.0 (35.8) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 4.24 (3.90) SEK.
2018 in brief
- Revenues increased by 2% to SEK 3,318 (3,243) million. Growth in local currencies was -2 %. Change in accounting principles has affected revenues for the year negatively by SEK 178 mil-lion.
- EBITA increased by 7% and amounted to SEK 200.5 (188.1) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 11% to SEK 167.8 (151.1) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability during 2018 (SEK 2.6 million) the increase was 13%.
- Profit after tax increased by 12% to SEK 127.3 (114.0) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 13.87 (12.22) SEK.
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 29.8% (31.8%).
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting resolves on a dividend of SEK 4.15 (3.75) per share.
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Hasselberg, CEO, +46 722 13 55 56, firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Javestad, IR, +46 733 56 67 22, email@example.com
Jonas Persson, CFO, +46 733 56 66 90, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 800 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu
The information is such information as Proact IT Group (publ) shall publish in accordance with lagen om värdepappersmarknad, the Securities Market Act, and/or lagen om handel med finansiella instrument, the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments. This information was submitted for publication on 6 February 2019.