Revenues decreased by 7 percent to SEK 844 (910) million.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 42.6 (43.1) million. Items affecting comparability during first quarter previous year amounted to SEK 11.1 million related to reorganisation.
- Profit before tax increased by 25 percent and amounted to SEK 33.4 (26.8) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 25.8 (21.6) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 2.85 (2.34).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 51 (61) million has been concluded, a decrease by 16 percent.
- New services launched within Proact's backup and security offer including Backup-as-a-Service for Office 365, Anti-phishing-as-a-Service, and SIEM-as-a-Service.
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Hasselberg, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, +46 722 13 55 56, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonas Persson, CFO & IR, Proact IT Group AB, +46 733 56 66 90, email@example.com