Strong development of cloud services and improvements in Business Unit West
July - September 2019
- Revenues decreased by 3% to SEK 701 (725) million. Change in local currencies was -4%.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 36.9 (45.3) million.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 30.0 (37.4) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 24.2 (27.8) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 2.64 (3.02) SEK.
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 87 (70) million has been concluded, an increase by 24%.
January - September 2019
- Revenues increased by 3% to SEK 2,417 (2,351) million. Change in local currencies was 1%.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 116.8 (145.3) million. Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK -20.2 million related to reorganisation and divestment of subsidiary.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 79.0 (117.5) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability, profit before tax amounted to SEK 99.2 (120.1) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 58.6 (88.3) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 6.38 (9.63) SEK.
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 244 (172) has been concluded, an increase by 42%.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people with offices across 14 countries in Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu