Good sales growth and strategic acquistion in Sweden
January - March 2021
- Revenues increased by 6 percent to SEK 894 (844) million.
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 2 percent and amounted to SEK 41.6 (42.6) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 4.7 (5.1) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 30.8 (33.4) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 22.5 (25.8) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 2.47 (2.85).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 78 (51) million were contracted, an increase by 53 percent.
- Proact topped the list of suppliers of consulting services as well as infrastructure and operations in Radar's customer survey Supplier Quality 2020/21 in Sweden.
Events after quarter ending
On April 12 Conoa AB, with estimated annual revenues of SEK 80 million, was acquired for a total purchase price of SEK 105 million, on a cash-free and debt-free basis.
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today, Thursday 22 April 2021 at 11:00 - 12:00 CET.
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 22-04-2021 08:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading specialist in data and information management with focus on cloud services and data centre solutions. We help our customers to store, connect, protect, secure and drive value through their data whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed thousands of successful projects around the world, have more than 4,000 customers and currently manage hundreds of petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu