January - March 2021
- Revenues increased by 6 percent to SEK 894 (844) million.
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 2 percent and amounted to SEK 41.6 (42.6) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 4.7 (5.1) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 30.8 (33.4) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 22.5 (25.8) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 2.47 (2.85).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 78 (51) million were contracted, an increase by 53 percent.
- Proact topped the list of suppliers of consulting services as well as infrastructure and operations in Radar's customer survey Supplier Quality 2020/21 in Sweden.
Events after quarter ending
On April 12 Conoa AB, with estimated annual revenues of SEK 80 million, was acquired for a total purchase price of SEK 105 million, on a cash-free and debt-free basis.
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today, Thursday 22 April 2021 at 11:00 - 12:00 CET.
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 22-04-2021 08:00 CET.
For further information, please contact: