Very strong result and good development in contracted cloud services
October - December 2020
- Revenues decreased by 1 percent to SEK 982 (991) million.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 36 percent and amounted to SEK 66.4 (48.8) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.8 (4.9) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 50.8 (22.7) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 40.1 (21.6) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 4.28 (2.37).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 142 (97) million were contracted, a increase by 46 percent.
- During the quarter, the acquisition of Cetus Solution in UK was implemented, which strengthens Proact's offering in cloud and workplace services.
- In November an Extraordinary General Meeting was held which decided on a dividend of SEK 2.50 per share for the financial year 2019. The dividend was paid in the same month.
January - December 2020
- Revenues increased by 7 percent to SEK 3,633 (3,408) million.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 32 percent and amounted to SEK 219.4 (165.6) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.0 (4.9) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 167.7 (101.7) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 132.3 (80.2) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 14.39 (8.75).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 331 (341) million were contracted, a decrease by 3 percent.
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting resolves on a dividend of SEK 4.50 (2.50) per share.
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today, Thursday 11 February 2021 at 11:00 -12:00 CET
Link to the event
Dial-in number: +46 8 505 323 36 Sweden, Stockholm (Toll)
Conference ID: 756 938 75#
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 11-02-2021 08:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu