Good growth and strong result development
July - September 2020
- Revenues increased by 17 percent to SEK 821 (701) million.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 46 percent and amounted to SEK 54.1 (36.9) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.6 (5.3) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 43.4 (30.0) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 35.1 (24.2) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 3.84 (2.64).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 61 (87) million were contracted, a decrease by 30 percent.
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Extraordinary General Meeting on November 5 decides on a dividend of SEK 2.50 per share.
- During the quarter, ServiceNow was implemented, a new system for our service operations, which will improve the customer experience while enabling efficiencies in our service delivery.
January - September 2020
- Revenues increased by 10 percent to SEK 2,651 (2,417) million.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 31 percent and amounted to SEK 153.0 (116.8) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 5.8 (4.8) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 116.9 (79.0) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 92.2 (58.6) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 10.11 (6.38).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 189 (244) million were contracted, a decrease by 22 percent.
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 23-10-2020 08:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu