Lower sales and good cost control
April - June 2021
- Revenues decreased by 11 percent to SEK 878 (987) million.
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 18 percent and amounted to SEK 46.0 (56.3) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 5.2 (5.7) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 34.0 (40.1) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 26.3 (31.3) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 0.95 (1.14).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 72 (77) million were contracted, a decrease by 7 percent.
- During the quarter, the acquisition of Conoa, a Swedish fast-growing company with specialist expertise within cloud solutions, was announced and completed.
January - June 2021
- Revenues decreased by 3 percent to SEK 1,772 (1,830) million.
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 11 percent and amounted to SEK 87.6 (98.9) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 4.9 (5.4) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 64.8 (73.5) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 48.8 (57.1) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 1.78 (2.09).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 150 (128) million were contracted, an increase by 17 percent.
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today, Wednesday 14 July 2021 at 13:30 -14:30 CET.
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 14-07-2021 13:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading specialist in data and information management with focus on cloud services and data centre solutions. We help our customers to store, connect, protect, secure and drive value through their data whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed thousands of successful projects around the world, have more than 4,000 customers and currently manage hundreds of petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu