Continued positive development of revenues and profits
The third quarter in brief
- Revenues increased by 11% to SEK 725 (653) million. Growth in local currencies was 4%. Change in accounting principles has affected revenues for the quarter negatively by SEK 32 million.
- EBITDA increased by 10% and amounted to SEK 52.9 (48.0) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 18% to SEK 37.4 (31.7) million.
- Profit after tax increased by 14% to SEK 27.8 (24.3) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 3.02 (2.60) SEK.
The first nine months in brief
- Revenues were unchanged and amounted to SEK 2,351 (2,351) million. Growth in local currencies was -4 %. Change in accounting principles has affected revenues for the first nine months negatively by SEK 135 million.
- EBITDA increased by 5% and amounted to SEK 165.3 (157.7) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 13% to SEK 117.5 (103.9) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability during 2018 (SEK 2.6 million) the increase was 16%.
- Profit after tax increased by 13% to SEK 88.3 (78.2) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 9.63 (8.33) SEK.
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 30.5% (32.6%).
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Hasselberg, CEO, +46 722 13 55 56, firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Javestad, IR, +46 733 56 67 22, email@example.com
Jonas Persson, CFO, +46 733 56 66 90, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 800 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu
The information is such information as Proact IT Group (publ) shall publish in accordance with lagen om värdepappersmarknad, the Securities Market Act, and/or lagen om handel med finansiella instrument, the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments. This information was submitted for publication on 18 October 2018.