Strong development of cloud services, better profitability in Nordics but continued challenges in West
October - December 2019
- Revenues increased by 3 percent to SEK 991 (967) million.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 48.8 (57.7) million. Items affecting comparability in the fourth quarter amounted to SEK –11.3 million related to reorganisation and acquisition related expenses..
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 22.7 (50.3) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability, profit before tax amounted to SEK 33.9 (50.3) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 21.6 (39.0) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 2.37 (4.24) SEK.
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 97 (176) million has been concluded, a decrease by 45 percent.
January - December 2019
- Revenues increased by 3 percent to SEK 3,408 (3,318) million.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 165.6 (203.0) million. Items affecting comparability during 2019 amounted to SEK –31.5 million related to reorganisation, divestment of subsidiary and acquisition related expenses.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 101.7 (167.8) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability profit before tax amounted to SEK 133.2 (170.4) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 80.2 (127.3) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 8.75 (13.87) SEK.
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 341 (348) has been concluded, a decrease by 2 percent.
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General
- Meeting resolves on a dividend of SEK 4.15 (4.15) per share.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 13 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu