Account Manager, Denmark
Account Manager, Denmark
Proact is Europe's leading independent data centre and cloud service provider. Delivering business agility since 1994, we help our customers reduce risk, reduce cost and most importantly deliver flexible, available and highly secure IT services.
Our solutions cover all aspects of data storage, virtualisation, networking and security but our focus is on delivering transformational change -enabling you to make a major shift in the way you run your lT Services.
As an Account Manager you will act as a trusted advisor to clients, focusing on selling IT managed services, solutions and consulting on current IT environments and future needs. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, build and manage your own book of business and drive the full sales cycle from initial contact to close.
You will engage our lT specialists to support you to develop long term buying relationships with organisations. You w¡ll also focus your time in developing relationships with Proacts partners, including industry leaders to manage leads and close business. Candidates need to be highly motivated, intellectually curious and hungry for success.
- To work within the framework of Proact's policies and procedures, ensuring that your work furthers the core values and objectives.
- To undertake health and safety duties and responsibilities appropriate to the post, at all times having regard to your own and others' health and safety.
- To provide excellent customer and client care in dealings with staff, clients and members of the public.
- To contribute to the development of a professional working environment within Proact.
- To have a commitment to your own development and a willingness to undertake relevant training opportunities.
- To have a flexible approach to work in order to meet deadlines.
- To perform any other reasonable duties in consultation with your line manager
- Deliver sales growth across security, managed cloud services and solutions business: identify, create, campaign and close IT solution sales opportunities within the customer base
- Effectively build, manage and maintain longterm customer relationships at the highest level (both new and existing accounts), to serve as a trusted adviser
- Generate new business to Proact by means of using existrng industry network, prospecting and customer networks, in conjunction with Proact marketing activities
- Structured and methodical approach to understanding a customer's requirements/problems and managing an internal virtual team to deliver against these
- ldentify and open opportunities across more complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline
- Understand and adapt to Proact's ongoing product and technology developments
- Degree level education (D)
- Experience in developing and executing against sales strategies. Minimum of 1 year B2B experience (D)
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting (E)
- Proven ability to achieve financial and personal targets (E)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (E)
- Hardworking, persistent and dependable (E)
- Positive and enthusiastic (E)
- A valid driver's license (E)
D = desirable, E = essential
Please note all applications should be sent in English.