Content Marketing Operations
Content Marketing Operations
Proact IT is looking for a talented content operations and ABM hero who has a passion for content, account based marketing... and selling.
This role will play a key role on Proact's 'road to revenue marketing' and you will be responsible for the development, optimisation and implementation of Proact's content operations within our 'content factory'. This includes the processes, people, and technologies we need to strategically plan, produce, distribute and analyse content. In order to unify customer experience across all departments and channels, Proact has adopted an integrated demand generation strategy. You will be part of the content virtual team, which consists of content operations and content strategy.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about account based marketing. You should have great knowledge of what's needed to drive demand and create personalised experiences when it comes to content. In short, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, growing, successful and ambitious marketing department where you can develop your career to the next level.
Are you ready to deliver the impressive performance that the business is looking for while building trust with our target audience?
Optimising the content factory:
- Expand, optimise and execute on a best-in-class, end-to-end content production process.
- Implement and optimise a qualification, onboarding and rewarding process for Subject Matter Experts.
- Unify our content creation and distribution process, ensuring our messaging is consistent from first touch throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Create content with specific purpose in mind and reuse content so we can get the full value out of it.
- Fuel our channels and tools with fresh, relevant, and targeted content, ensuring Proact is getting a positive return on investment.
- Improve content visibility and search within the internal organisation.
- Directly align each asset to our organisational priorities, buyer challenges/needs and market trends.
- Set-up a content audit and maintenance process to ensure content remains up-to-date and highly relevant.
- Set-up and provide a system for measuring the effectiveness and performance of content.
Executing the content factory:
- Collaborate with design, copywriting and sales enablement teams to produce high quality content.
- Develop a content calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Brief subject matter experts.
- Schedule interviews and arrange content reviews.
- Keep various planning and production sheets up-to-date e.g. content marketing calendar, production process per asset.
- Liaise with internal copywriters / external content agencies.
- Ensure folders are up-to-date with the latest content assets.
- Participate in customer visits or Executive Briefing Centres with our sales team.
- Notify stakeholders when new content is available.
- Create and launch content and tools. These can include sales playbooks and product/service launches to support sales to engage, develop and have meaningful conversations with targeted buyers, depending on their stage in the buying journey.
Account based marketing and account based selling:
- Implement and optimise an account based marketing and sales approach for the Dutch market – that can be scaled to other markets like the UK.
- Set-up a successful sales enablement and content marketing operations strategy that integrates account based selling and account based marketing to drive performance of Proact’s account based approach through (highly) personalised content.
- Relevant bachelors degree - marketing is preferred.
- A heart for B2B content marketing within multi-channel integrated campaigns.
- At least 3 years' relevant marketing experience (content marketing is a plus).
- A proactive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong, proven project management and coordination skills.
- Experience in hands-on management of content operations.
- Stakeholder management skills. You understand the organisation to have the right conversations.
- A passion for account based marketing (and account based selling).
- Experience in developing content based on buyer journeys and buyer personas.
- Very good English (verbal and written skills).
- Creativity and good writing.
- Experience with sales enablement content creation.
- Experience in the IT services industry.
- Experience in leading projects with involvement of a team of copywriters / agencies for developing content.
Furthermore, you should be:
- Eager to learn and follow developments in the (B2B and B2C) marketing landscape
- Tactically and operationally strong - you get the job done.
- Able to align sales and marketing… Stop talking about it, let's make it happen.
- Passionate and have broad modern marketing vision that goes beyond content and ABM.
- Keen to bring content operations to the next level and bring innovation into Proact’s content marketing factory.
- Available 40 hours per week.
Proact offers a dynamic role within the 'glocal' (group and local) Marketing team where the lines are very short and there is continuous room for the adoption of new ideas, innovation and optimisation. This is a unique opportunity to grow into an international (market) environment with an ambitious organisation. In contrast, we offer an excellent package of employee benefits. Salary depends on your level of education and work experience.
Please note: all applications for this role should be in English.
The people are what make Proact unique. Everyone has the opportunity to work hard, impress, and climb the promotion ladder. Wherever possible we promote from within, and move people to areas of the business where they will put their skills to good use and excel on a personal and professional level.
Purchaser / Business Support