Head of Sales Operations – Group (NL)
Head of Sales Operations – Group (NL)
Would you like to join us and help us achieve our ambition to become the most reliable IT Service Partner in the world? To ensure that we continue to realize business innovations and growth for our customers? How do we accomplish this? By building relationships with our customers, by relying on highly qualified staff and the best technologies to deliver flexible and innovative solutions and services that add value for our customers.
Are you the leader that
… Gets truly excited in building the sales operations area in the Proact organisation as part of the Commercial department?
… Has experience managing a direct team and matrixed organisation?
… Has the drive to continuously become better by learning everyday?
… Is a strong communicator that wants to make impact while having fun?
We are looking for you!
You will be part of the Commercial department in Proact. An ambitious department that has the vision to be a predictable and scalable glocal - group and local - commercial organisation while being a reliable and relevant partner for our customers. A department that delivers recurring revenue and return as one commercial team that stays ahead of the competition within rapidly changing markets.
You will directly report into Commercial Leadership.
You are responsible for the development and oversight of processes, tools and resources that drive efficiency and excellence across the sales role within Proact as part of Proact’s One commercial team vision. You will be successful when you set up an effectively/efficiently sales team that generates revenue and return for our organization and our customers. This role gives you the opportunity to create a roadmap for growing the sales operations function – central/glocal/local - to align with the growth of the sales organization.
The ideal candidate
- Is comfortable working with senior leadership and management and ability to influence them
- Has experience in creating the sense of urgency and develop the right competencies and skills at Sales directors that need to commit to be part of the commercial planning process
- Has the ability to translate business objectives to sales goals and measurements
- Knows how to connect the buyers journey and customer lifecycle to the sales process
- Develop, manage and improve sales reporting and analysis to increase sales velocity and forecast accuracy
- Drive and show the value of interlocking with relevant internal functions – like marketing/telesales/product/SDMs - to fine-tune efficiencies and ease of doing business
- Help retain high performing sales reps by having the right methodology, processes, tools and strategies in place
- Restore/deliver a good morale by creating a fair and consistent compensation plan in line with the market, our customers and our strategy, mission and vision
- Has the experience and ambition to develop the tactical and strategic accountabilities the function must master in order to take a strategic role in the sales organization
- Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions
- As this is a group role travel will be required
The selection may include a capacity test
Applicants must be able to submit a certificate of good conduct.
More about Proact
Proact is a large European data centre and Cloud Service provider. We apply flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services to help businesses and governments not only reduce risks and costs, but also improve manoeuvrability, productivity and efficiency. We have successfully completed over 5,000 projects across the world and we have over 3,500 customers. We operate in over 15 countries, with more than 800 staff, of which approximately 100 are based in the Netherlands.
A great job on a team of motivated professionals, with the opportunity to grow together with our ambitious organisation. You will be based in The Netherlands (Utrecht), but this is a group role and travel will be required. We just moved to our brand new office where we have done our very best to create a comfortable working environment. You will be working in a pleasant atmosphere and have the chance to continuously work at the frontier of new and appealing technologies. This is set against an excellent package of pay and employee benefits, which include a lease car. The salary will depend on your level of education, work experience and competencies.
If you believe you have it in you to work for a prominent, proactive organisation, then send your CV and a letter motivating what it is that makes you proactive, to the Human Resources department. Email: email@example.com.