Internal Sales Support – UK
Internal Sales Support – UK
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud.
Statement of Job Purpose
- Provide a comprehensive sales support service to the Sales function within Proact IT UK
- To contribute positively to the achievement of Proact IT UK’s overall values and objectives
- To develop a specialist understanding of key vendor products, pricing applications and financial modelling
- To size, configure and price complex opportunities with the assistance of technical pre-sales
- To maximise and leverage higher profits via market knowledge and the manipulation of vendor pricing applications
- To increase sales earning capabilities from each and every separate sales opportunity to ensure that profits are made using discounts, promotions, special bids, rebate programmes etc available for each vendor
- Vendor bid processes and price negotiation
- To respond to all user requests in a timely and professional manner
- To aid the Account Support Manager in delivering sales specific induction training to starters within the sales and internal sales teams
- Be commercially aware of the company ethics, departmental goals and requirements
- To work within the framework of Proact IT UK’s policies and procedures, ensuring that your work furthers the core values and objectives.
- To undertake health and safety duties and responsibilities appropriate to the post, at all times having regard to your own and others' health and safety.
- To provide excellent customer and client care in dealings with staff, clients and members of the public.
- To contribute to the development of a professional working environment within Proact IT UK.
- To have a commitment to your own development and a willingness to undertake relevant training opportunities.
- To have a flexible approach to work in order to meet deadlines.
- To perform any other reasonable duties in consultation with your line manager.
- (If required) From time to time undertake some cross site working.
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths, or equivalent qualification
- Experience in similar role
- Word and Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to communicate within the business and end user employees alike at all levels – Technical, Management and Operational – ensuring they are fully satisfied and that their needs are being fully addressed and met in full
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, utilising initiative to resolve problems
- Ability to adhere to process
- Competitive Salary
- 25 holiday’s per annum + bank holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Private Pension
- Cycle to work
- Free eye test