Proact is looking for a curious, highly motivated, and skilled Group Sales Enablement Coordinator to join our ambitious, award-winning commercial team. You will be part of a fantastic team consisting of internationally spread functional leaders, specialists and coordinators within communications, brand, marketing, go-to-market, sales enablement, and sales operations.
As our Group Sales Enablement Coordinator, you have direct responsibility to define, build, coordinate, and launch our sales training and enablement content. You will be a key player in setting up a best-in-class internal Sales Academy with the ambition to scale best-practices, knowledge, success stories, and support in continuously evolving our already very skilled sales teams across our 13 countries.
In addition, you will support our go-to-market efforts by coordinate sales enablement and training content together with, for example, our portfolio team for upcoming product/service launches.
- … together with our local sales teams and sales leaders build our Sales Academy calendar
- … coordinate, align, communicate, and launch our Sales Academy sessions
- … in some instances, host and moderate Sales Academy sessions
- … coordinate the creation and launch of our sales enablement content
- … own, maintain and improve our sales enablement and academy content platforms
- … track and analyse content usage and training value to continuously improve this area
- … support the coordination our go-to-market packaging for new portfolio launches
- … exceptional project- and time management skills
- … strong interpersonal skills and an interest in working cross-culture with different nationalities
- … to be comfortable to host and moderate training sessions live and as recordings
- … a fair to good understanding of the IT industry, and an interest to understand our portfolio
- … a collaborative attitude and a “no task is too small or project too big” attitude
- … a curious persona, with a desire to drive continuous improvements
- … to be empathetic and be able to understand the need from the sales organisation
- … to be fluent in English
- Department: Commercial & Communications
- Reporting line to: Group GTM & Sales Operations Manager
- Job type: Full-time
- Onsite/Remote: Hybrid
- Location: Flexible location. Any Proact office is possible