Do you want an exciting and challenging job in an expansive company with high ambitions?
We have an open position where you will be able to contribute to and be part of our digitalisation journey according to our Group Strategy. This is a position in a team where the forward spirit is clear, where you get to work at the forefront of technology, where you get the opportunity to develop with the best and everyone stands up for each other.
About the position
As IT Project Manager you are working in the Information Management team that is a group function where you will report to the Group CIO. You will manage all aspects of multiple related and complex projects that can span over any and many lines of businesses as well as multiple countries. You will also ensure that projects are managed accurately including planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks, and issues to meet the objectives.
We look for someone to preferably be located in Kista close to Stockholm in Sweden, or in one of our offices in UK in Chesterfield or Eurocentral. The position can also be located in any of our offices across Europe.
We look for a person who has strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills and the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organisations. You should be able to enthuse both colleagues and internal customers towards set goals.
The person we are looking for needs to be self-driven, consultative and be able to lead and drive multiple simultaneous IT Projects and IT Programs covering both implementations of new systems as well as upgrades and improvements in already implemented solutions. We value a highly independent but collaborative mindset.
You will be engaged both regarding IT Infrastructure projects and Business Systems projects so we are looking for someone with previous experience and good understanding in IT technology, Business Systems, Integrations and Software Development.
- Responsible for leading teams to deliver projects that span across one or more business units and/or countries
- Manage resources, schedules and financials and adhere to applicable guidelines throughout the full project life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery
- Contribute to improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery and any relevant related area
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communication across any level in the organisation.
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with business stakeholders within a multi country company and a cross-functional matrix environment
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve common business objective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical, reporting and troubleshooting skills
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills
- Certification or experienced in use of project methodology (Lean, Six Sigma, Scrum, Prince2 or similar)
- Fluent in English in both writing and wording
We are currently upgrading and rolling out our ERP system Microsoft Dynamics Navision – Dynamics 365 Business Central throughout the company and have more projects in this area in the pipeline. Therefore, we preferably look for you who have previous experience in leading projects in ERP and Financial areas or even better with experience of Navision.
Other areas where we are investing in are within IT Service Management, Automation and Orchestration so experience in those areas are also meriting.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary and other benefits
- Full time job
- Work at stable and growing international company with headquarter in Stockholm
- Participate in international projects
- Be part of a great team
About the recruitment process
You apply for this position via our website. The application with CV and a personal letter can be in Swedish or English.
Applications are reviewed and evaluated on a rolling basis so please don’t wait to apply!
We will keep you up to date about the progress via our recruitment system and we wish to have your application no later than the 31st of January 2021.
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. We employ over 1,000 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
For further information about Proact please visit us at www.proact.eu
For any questions regarding this position please contact: