Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to support and deliver lead generation campaigns to new-logo prospects and existing customers
- Liaise with and manage external marketing agencies
- Liaise with sales teams throughout the business to execute campaigns
- Produce campaign copy and manage the production of campaign assets
- Deliver campaign messaging through various marketing channels (e.g. email, social, website, post)
- Monitor and report on results
- Demonstrate an agile attitude to campaign monitoring, suggesting changes where required to deliver results.
- Support marketing functions on all Proact initiatives. Proactively meet team needs, strive for excellence, and meet goals.
- Strong ability to work multiple initiatives at once, prioritize and validate ideas, and meet critical deadlines.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude, fostering teamwork.
- Responsible for pulling and analysing monthly reports, utilising whatever tools necessary to build and develop insights based on the data and to further refine marketing strategy.
Sales enablement materials
- Support in the production of sales enablement/tactical marketing materials, including case studies, campaign support materials and other collateral (digital, video & print).
Event Coordination and Support
- Coordinate and execute deliverables for external/public-facing events for brand awareness, lead generation, and business development for all sponsorships. Attend and support each event as the logistical on-site coordinator.
- Travel coordination, including air and ground transportation, hotel and meal reservations, inclusive of reminders and call-ahead confirmations for events.
- File weekly expense reports.
- Maintain and improve the email marketing journey for all downloads, partnerships, nurture campaigns or other email follow-up with the goal of adding value and moving potential buyers through the marketing funnel.
- Build email campaigns within Eloqua & Pardot
- General email list upkeep, including uploading final design files and cleaning out contacts who unsubscribe or bounce.
- Own and analyse metrics of individual email campaigns. Drive any changes based on the data to improve results.
- Coordinate with vendors or tools used in email marketing efforts, ensuring goals and deliverables are being met.
- Maintain the monthly content calendar.
- Be responsible for coordinating all social content from start to finish. This includes mining curated content, working with the creative team to design graphics for posting, coordinating, and communicating with team members, clients, and contractors as needed to ask for content such as photos, videos, and resources to include in monthly content strategy.
- Handle all commenting and direct messaging across all social channels.
- Maintain the monthly content calendar.
- Be responsible for coordinating all blog content from start to finish. This includes mining curated content, asking for guest blog posts, repurposing original content into blog posts, finding images for posts, communicating with team members, clients, and contractors as needed to ask for content such as photos, videos, and resources to include in monthly content strategy.
- Upload blog posts to the website.
- Handle the email list and distributing blog posts.
- Handle commenting on blog posts.
- Organize, prioritize, and manage Marketing projects.
- Join recurring project team calls at a cadence dictated by the activities and needs of the project, constantly evaluating which team members need to participate in the calls for maximum efficiency.
- Develop deadlines, project plans, and activities, and ensure all are met by consistent and effective follow-up.
- Utilize project management tools to create and track tasks, owners, and due dates associated with the project, recognizing that each member of the team will have a part to play in the project overall.
- Conduct competitive research and collect information on who we identify as major competitors and monitor them for pricing, service line/product offerings, marketing messages and funding.
- Create and send monthly competitive reports to the management and sales team.
- Private Comprehensive health care cover with AXA
- Company pension Scheme
- 25 Holidays
- 3 charity days fully paid/ year
- Option to purchase another 5 days Annual leave
- Company Laptop and Mobile phone