Presse und Medien
Es ist einfach, mit uns in Kontakt zu treten.
In unserem Newsroom können Sie unsere neuesten Pressemitteilungen lesen. Unser Logo können Sie über den untenstehenden Link herunterladen. Für weitere Informationen stehen wir Ihnen jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung.
VP Commercial & Communications
Unsere neuesten Pressemitteilungen
New data management infrastructure for Coventry City Council will ensure cost savings and room for data growth
In April the storage specialist Proact acquired B2net. Since then the company have closed several interesting customer deals on the British market.
Proact continues its expansion
Archive and storage specialists Proact have been entrusted with an extended and expanded commission by a major corporation in the finance sector. This deal relates to the upgrading of an existing storage solution and a…
Proact becomes the market leading specialist in storage and archiving in Europe by acquiring the British integrator B2net
Proact IT Group AB (publ) has acquired 75 % of the British company B2net and has entered into a binding agreement giving it the opportunity to acquire the remaining 25 % which is currently held…
The Reinier de Graaf Hospital has just signed an agreement to establish an ‘IT infrastructure as a service’ with Databasement, which became part of Proact in January 2011. Under this agreement Reinier de Graaf has…
Proact expanding on a growing market
Oslo: More than one in three Norwegian companies would spend a lot of time getting up and running again if important IT systems were to fail.
17.01.2011: Proact, the largest storage solution expert in the Northern Europe, has agreed on supplying the Finnish telecommunications group DNA Ltd with an EMC Avamar backup system.
Proact IT Group AB (publ) has signed contract to acquire Databasement, with operations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Spain
Proact IT Sweden AB, Proact’s Swedish subsidiary, is growing its operations in Sundsvall through the purchase of Riori. Riori Teknik AB operations and employees will remain active within Proact following the acquisition.
Archive and storage specialists Proact have today entered into a contract worth SEK 45 million with a major multinational corporation. Within the scope of this contract, Proact will be designing and supplying a storage solution…