The nomination committee has been constituted with the task to prepare proposals to be presented at the annual general meeting
Kista, 19 October 2021
Chair, Nomination committee
At Proact’s Annual General Meeting, held on 6 May 2020, it was decided that the nomination committee is to consist of representatives of the four biggest shareholders. The nomination committee also has the right to adjunct the board chairman to the election committee’s meetings. The Chairman of the Board should contact the biggest shareholders in accordance with Euroclear Sweden’s list of shareholders as at 30 September 2020.
The names of the members of the nomination committee must be published as soon as the nomination committee has been appointed, but no later than six month prior to the annual general meeting. If any of the biggest owners declines to appoint a representative on the nomination committee, the next shareholder in order of size must be given the opportunity to appoint such a representative. A representative of the shareholders is appointed chairman of the nomination committee. The mandate period of the nomination committee continues until a new nomination committee has been appointed.
Where appropriate, the nomination committee must prepare and submit to the Annual General Meeting proposals for:
- election of a Chairman for the meeting
- election of a Chairman of the Board and other company directors
- directors’ fees divided between the Chairman and other members, plus remuneration for committee work
- election of and payment to auditors (where appropriate)
- decisions on principles for the appointment of a nomination committee.
Nomination committee for the Annual General Meeting 2022
In accordance with the decision of the Proact 2020 annual general meeting (AGM) a nomination committee has been constituted with the task to prepare proposals to be presented at the AGM 2022. The committee, which is represented by the company’s four, by votes, largest shareholders as of September 30 2021.
The committee consists of:
- Malin Ruijsenaars, chair (Aktiebolaget Grenspecialisten)
- Stephanie Göthman (Livförsäkringsbolaget Skandia)
- Johannes Wingborg (Länsförsäkringar Fondförvaltning AB)
- Karin Möllborg (Carey Trustees Limited)
Malin Ruijsenaars has been appointed chair of the nomination committee.
Proposal to the nomination committee
Shareholders who would like to send a proposal to the nomination committee for the annual general meeting 2021 may contact the nomination committee through its chairman email@example.com.