At Proact, we’re a pan European data management specialist with a focus on unlocking the power of data through strategy, storage, connectivity, and security. But that’s only part of our story..We’re also here to break the mould. To stake new ground. To do things differently. And we’ve created a fast-paced, people-first working environment with a focus on innovation, learning and career development that encourages you to do just that. Here, you can bring your whole self to work as you’ll be part of a truly diverse organisation, working with both local and national customers. You can act with integrity, act with commitment, and act with excellence in mind. And you can embrace change, seek out new challenges, and learn by doing. All as part of a team with a shared sense of direction.
One that’s enabling innovation, accelerating growth, and disrupting entire industries.
This is what it means to #BeAProactivist.
The role will see you become an integral part of the team, providing business critical support. This involves the approval, booking and coordination of contractual and commercial tasks with the appropriate engineering resource. You will schedule work in accordance with priorities set you by internal and external customers, maintain open and transparent communication and adherence to SLA’s.
The role is instrumental in the successful and continuous management of customer contracts. You must have exceptional attention to detail. You will work with the wider management team to develop plans to improve the overall efficiency of Service Operations. You will have the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources and make recommendations for service improvements. The role holder must always operate with honesty and integrity.
In addition to the above, the role holder must:
- Work alongside the Service Operations Team scheduling resources to complete tasks and operational activities and MCS Bookings
- Provide operational reporting on SLA compliance of contractual activities, time spent, resource availability and resource planning tasks (and similar)
- Produce regular highlight reports to the operational managers, and senior management team as required.
- Maintain a skills matrix for all service operations staff so that bookings can be allocated to the correct resource.
- Manage Out of Hours and rota for Engineers and Managers and schedule resource for covering bank holidays or extended holiday periods.
- Undertake other ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
- Collate and publish the central Service Improvement Plan with the help of the department and problem managers.
- Align to various teams to produce Major Incident reports and track improvements.
- Publish CAB submissions 24hrs before each CAB with the aid of the Change managers.
- Track and report on monthly licence submissions.
- Create reports for cross country utilisation and ensure invoicing matches the report.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a resource management role.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience utilising an ITIL service management framework
- Experience of drafting clear and comprehensive documentation
- Understanding and experience of IT industry change control process
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage own time, with an organised approach
- Ability to co-ordinate, book and manage multiple resources and ensure objectives are clearly communicated
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability and willingness to communicate in a clear manner to customers and the wider business
- Experience of working in a flexible team environment
- Tracking costs and managing budgets in line with commercial contracts
- Experience of managing internal or external projects
- CAB stakeholder; responsibility for customer communications and notifications
- Management of maintenance notifications
- ServiceNow CRM; reporting, dashboard creation and management
- Prince2 Certification
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Option to purchase additional 5 days leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical Scheme