Proact is Europe’s leading independent infrastructure integrator and cloud services enabler. Delivering business agility since 1994 we help organisations across the globe reduce risk, reduce cost and most importantly deliver flexible, available and highly secure IT services.
The role would suit a self-motivated and driven individual who is keen to work for a multi-award winning business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the purchase order processing of products and services for internal use and resale to customers.
Our ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, be administratively diligent & have at least 3 years’ experience in a busy office environment working in a procurement, accounts or sales admin role. Experience of Category Management processes are desirable but not essential.
Experience of working with Navision and Salesforce would be an advantage but not essential, however you must have excellent numeric & communication skills with a professional, friendly & polite manner.
- Raising orders and processing requisitions
- Ensuring correct products are ordered and received at all times
- Ensuring internal systems are updated accurately.
- Be commercially aware of the company & departmental goals and requirements
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers & internal personal at all levels.
- Flexible & adaptable with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Utilising your own initiative follow resolve problems & own issues.
- Ability to adhere to process
- Responding to all requests in a professional, timely & accurate manner
- Microsoft Navision experience beneficial
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software packages such as Excel, Word and Office
- Experience of Category Management and Cost Analysis techniques an advantage
- Accurate data entry skills are essential
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- High standard of literacy and numerical skills required
- Have a methodical and organised approach to work
- Be able to work within a small and demanding team environment without significant direction
- Work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Professional attitude
- Private Comprehensive health care cover with AXA
- Company pension Scheme
- 25 Holidays
- 3 charity days fully paid/ year
- Option to purchase another 5 days Annual leave
- Company Laptop and Mobile phone