Statement of Job Purpose
- To provide support and development of the relationship between Proact UK and its customers, within a portfolio, throughout the lifecycle of any project delivery and managed service contracts.
- To be technically responsible for the design and operation of live services of aligned managed service customers.
- To develop and upsell additional managed service offerings to existing managed service customers within the aligned portfolio.
- To ensure that all SLAs and contractual obligations are fulfilled in their entirety for aligned managed service customers.
- To contribute positively to the achievement of Proact’s overall values and objectives
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the delivery of the managed services contracts during start up, through service commencement, and for the lifetime of the contracts.
- To own the relationship with and be the named primary contact for managed service customers in the aligned portfolio. To generate a relationship and trust with a customer that demonstrates you understand the service that should be delivered.
- To represent your customers within Proact UK; to drive change, service improvement and to manage risk to ensure a successful deliver of service within SLA.
- To contribute to the up-sell of additional services to the customer
- To own and be responsible for the agreed technical and service design in relation to the contracted services
- To work alongside the allocated project manager, transition manager and technical implementation resources in the transition into production of the contracted services
- To ensure conformance of service to the customer contract (reviewed on a monthly basis)
- To input to technical design of new and changed services
- To perform Quality Assurance review of all technical changes to the infrastructure that supports the contracted services
- To provide regular service review reports covering SLA adherence and technical reporting
- To host service design workshops and service review meetings
- To create and regularly review service documentation including, but not limited to, the Service Operations Manual, Change Templates, Service Improvement Plans and Disaster Recovery (DR) documentation
- To schedule and execute DR tests and Data Restore tests in line with the customer contract
- To design and deploy a suitable monitoring framework for contracted service
- To be the named contact for each customer in the aligned portfolio
- To provide Capacity and Performance planning to both the customer and internal capacity planning processes
- To input to incident resolution, problem investigation and change planning / review for aligned customers
- To attend regular Change Advisory Board meetings, and other operational meetings as required by the Head of UK Service Delivery
- To ensure regular operational checks and activities are scheduled and completed
- To provide data and calculations for monthly billing processes, and to review completed billing schedules to ensure the customer is correctly billed for services
- To review open incidents and problems on a weekly basis that effect customers, and ensure a resolution plan is in place to resolve these in an efficient manner
- To work with customers to evolve and deliver new services to ensure the environments are supported and bring new business into the organisation
- To contribute to the work of the Continual Service Improvement of managed services for customers
- To take part in cross departmental working teams as required to meet organisational objectives
- Private Comprehensive health care cover with AXA
- Company pension Scheme
- 25 Holidays
- 3 charity days fully paid/ year
- Option to purchase another 5 days Annual leave
- Company Laptop and Mobile phone